In case of any claim/damage, intimate the society within 24 hours via phone, fax, email or urgent mail service. In response the Society’s representative will contact you and after getting certain information about your claim, the society will depute the Insurance Surveyor (Government Licensed) to assess the loss. As and when the report of surveyor received the Society will pay the loss as assessed by the surveyor.